CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Agree. It was a total missed opportunity. I hope someday someone will give that tragic historical event the treatment it deserves on the big screen. I've seen some good documentaries but I would love to see a feature film that captures what was happening at the time.

Tora! Tora! Tora! Great movie that really lets you know how Pearl Harbor happened.

Edit: I should make it clear that the movie is called "Tora! Tora! Tora!"

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 5

I was thinking the same thing. Of course I had no idea who the director was when I was watching it.

But I believe they were trying to mimic Titanic with the love story angle.

LOL when Bay trys to imitate his Idols James Cameron  and Steven SPeilberg on any capacity... Its a flirtation with doom for him. He needs to stay in his lane and just work on improving what he does best.. PUSH BOOOMM, PUSH BOOM AND MORE BOOM.. With a bit of story and laughter thrown in the mix lol

• Like 1

Tora! Tora! Tora! Great movie that really lets you know how Pearl Harbor happened.

I'm gonna see if I can find this one on Netflix or Amazon.

It's an older movie right? I've seen the name but never knew what it was about.

I'm not even sure it's better than TASM2 much less DOFP or CA:TWS.The Nolan force is strong with this one.

always the same vocal minority. Always. All sings (GA reception, critical reception, internet reception) points to a quality movie. Cut the crap, thanks. Edited by Goffe

it is not locked or anything but I can't see why it can't. It has very little competition and summer days

Well for starters its "previews" were twice as big as Pirates' midnights

• Like 2