CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hey not even Tele has achieved enough likes on one post to get the "Popular" Star. Only one post has achieved that star and it's Shawn's long goodbye post.

That's 100+ likes for a star? 

:ph34r:

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

Yeah, this Team Jaws vs Team Jurassic Park war is out of control!

The Spielberg Civil War strikes yet another thread.

We could move on to Color Purple v AmistadA.I. vs Empire Of The Sun , Schindlers List v Munich, Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom vs The Lost World  or Hook vs 1941  :D

Depends on when you define this generation, but for years I've thought that the PotC trilogy was the new Star Wars.

Nothing is the Star Wars of this generation.Star Wars in the 80's was the latest cultural phenomenon times 100.

What's the Jaws discussion about? Did someone shit on it?

I said Transformers was the Jurassic Park of this generation and shit derailed into everywhere, including Jaws. 

• Like 3

It's a shame the two biggest movies of this summer were two of the only bad movies this summer.However despite AoE big opening it pales in comparison to the other three which means this franchise is thankfully on a downhill slope.

• Like 1