CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Go right ahead.. As long as others love my videos.... Im dont really care what a no count says about them. LOl if they are even my videos of course. Seems alot of people said you masquradeing on KJ as different names.. So who are you trying to fool.

Noctis.

Hey man you should just ignore him. 

What the hell. This thread seems to be devolving into personal attacks since the past couple of days. What is happening in here? People are allowed to like and dislike whichever movie they want, judging people by the movies they like or dislike is the stupidest thing ever.

• Like 10

It's you're*Spell it right.Oh, I am. And I will be tomorrow. I'm just waiting for an apology. Where is it, Kal?

Whatever you got the point i am an awful speller (i'm very good at math though) and why should he waste his time giving you an apology.

Ok. Wasn't on KJ and you just said I was. Videos are out tomorrow. Everybody here already makes fun of you, Kal. But...tomorrow's gonna get worse. And you deserve it.

I can't wait to see them. :rofl:
  • Like 1