CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

My audience erupted in cheers when it ended. I've lost all faith. The only hope I have left is for this to miss 100m.

I've never been to a movie where the audience erupted in cheers
  • Like 1

Hmm...you guys are giving me ideas...Pink and E? Pink and Numbers? Pink and Sam? Reddevil and Empire? Ed and Tele? Ed and E? Jandrew and illustrious honeys?Hmm...People who dont read the Games are probably so lost rn.

• Like 8

I've never been to a movie where the audience erupted in cheers

It happened three times during Dark of the Moon. I was in DC, Optimus Prime appears out of nowhere and says "WE'LL KILL THEM ALL. TODAY IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM, WE TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM" and the whole audience just flipped out. And then when he cleaved Megatron's head. And then when the credits started rolling.

I was confused. I'm not gonna lie. But I was laughing my ass off when Optimus Thug Murderin' Prime was unleashed in Dark of the Moon, not gonna lie.

• Like 4

Hmm...you guys are giving me ideas...Pink and E? Pink and Numbers? Pink and Sam? Reddevil and Empire? Ed and Tele? Ed and E? Jandrew and illustrious honeys?Hmm...People who dont read the Games are probably so lost rn.

Hook up somebody totally different and random. Somebody that people would never guess would hook up, lol.

• Like 3

Well me and E lasted half of a chapter. I assume the rest will all be 1 night posts. Edited by #ED
  • Like 6