CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Is there any evidence from the numbers reports that TF4 is doing well in The South, like Texas, for example?  I'm just thinking with all of the American flags Bay places in his shots - the flag plays very well in Texas - lots of military bases and such.  Other southern states, too.  Lots of trucks and cars - that plays well in NASCAR land, too.

And the water plays well in water land. As does the city land, you know.

• Like 3

Is there any evidence from the numbers reports that TF4 is doing well in The South, like Texas, for example?  I'm just thinking with all of the American flags Bay places in his shots - the flag plays very well in Texas - lots of military bases and such.  Other southern states, too.  Lots of trucks and cars - that plays well in NASCAR land, too.

I'm sure it plays well in the Heartland. Then again, west coast nights have been big for the franchise on OWs, so...

I was a huge Madonna(and Mariah) fan. But, you know better than that and so does she. She did what she had to do to sell music. I'm not saying she's a "whore", but that she set a bad example for young women. That to have self worth you must look a certain way/dress a certain way. And controlling(manipulating) men with your sexuality is still sending that wrong message. I'm sorry, but this is the way I feel about it.

I'm trying to steer my daughters toward being female geeks instead of them idolizing these singer/strippers on the Disney channel.I don't see how it's empowering to teach young girls to dress like prostitutes.
  • Like 2

I felt so disappointed in our state when I heard applause after the end of Revenge of the Fallen. I had a headache. But that Texas audience ate it up. Good thing they got the most Texan person possible to fill in the lead role for Age of Extinction.

It's okay. We're still better than Cali audience.:ph34r:
  • Like 2

I felt so disappointed in our state when I heard applause after the end of Revenge of the Fallen. I had a headache. But that Texas audience ate it up.

Good thing they got the most Texan person possible to fill in the lead role for Age of Extinction.

Do you think they would have still had the main character be an inventor if The Rock got the role? The mind reels at the thought.

• Like 1

If there ever was an Arrested Development / PR crossover, I'm not sure rallax would survive the awesome.(Actually, there's a AD episode that comes close!) :lol:

I think that's my favorite season 3 episode.  The set up and then the pay off KILLED me the first time I watched it.

Edited by Boner Omega
  • Like 3

Do you think they would have still had the main character be an inventor if The Rock got the role? The mind reels at the thought.

I'd love to hear the Rock yell "I'M AN INVENTOR. THAT'S WHAT I DO!"

• Like 4

I'm sure it plays well in the Heartland. Then again, west coast nights have been big for the franchise on OWs, so...

Is there any actual numbers evidence that displays regional geography?  Similar to the under 25/over 25 or male/female statistics.

Is there any actual numbers evidence that displays regional geography?  Similar to the under 25/over 25 or male/female statistics.

I assume the internal numbers that the studios get have some sort of breakdown, but those specifics are guarded like gold. Ain't none of us seeing that stuff.