CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

So that $100m will be close.

Will that get Mal over 200m today? I forget where it is currently. But it passes Spidey right?

My cool queen are you not looking at the China number, going by how much TR3 made..This increase in China

could take Prime over 1B OS... What an increase..

How much did TR3 make OS?

• Like 1

My cool queen are you not looking at the China number, going by how much TR3 made..This increase in China

$771m.

TF4 has opened lower than TF3 in several major markets. Obviously China compensates for that (and then some), but not to the tune of 300m more.

• Like 2

$771m.

TF4 has opened lower than TF3 in several major markets. Obviously China compensates for that (and then some), but not to the tune of 300m more.

Thanks Tele. I didn't know the answer to that question.

• Like 1

tf4 has to drop 20% or less on Sunday to get $100 mil. of course paramount will PR it if it doesn't get there

It's dropping at least 25% though, I'm pretty sure.

• Like 1

$771m.

Telemachos, you do realize that TF4 could make over 300M in china alone.

And then you still have SK, Japan etc... A billion OS is still in effect..I think

Nope. Malef won't pass 200 with 3.3 but Sunday is a given.

Ah ok. Thanks WileE

Almost 40% increase for DOFP not bad.

That's pretty good actually. Do you recall what the weekend estimate was?

Hey  RTh could the saturday be up to 33-35M ? :)

as high as 35 doubt it can't see that happening even from early in the day, 33 not out of the realm of possibility but at this stage don't think i'll get that high

• Like 6

Dragon 2 continues to be the laughing stock of the box office. Will it even outgross Panda 2? Ugh, probably my worst call ever.

Everyone's worst call. The BSG predictions are hilarious

• Like 5

Since Fancyarcher always posts skits in this thread, I'm gonna offer two things to y'all

Ten pages of a script I'll never fully write titled CHUCK NORRIS AND LIAM NEESON VS. THE LOCH NESS MONSTER

A pilot script for a sitcom that I had to write for an English project

• Like 1

Thanks Tele. I didn't know the answer to that question.

I sense Tele doesnt want this movie to go UBer OS. China is more than compensating for any

market loss. We need just a few more markets to do well thanks to Chinas 250-300+M ...Which is insane! lol