CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Anybody remember when you needed Entertainment Weekly magazine to get the weekend box office?You kids have no idea how good you have it.

I would always look forward to Monday's USA Today.

it's just a thing everyone does. I was once in conversation with a girl who said "eh, i don't really like music"

not a certain genre of music or what's popular right now, but music. in general. what the fuck do you say to that?

"You will.....you will"

not sure jack has other hobbies...

I don't, but I don't want people to know just what a pathetic sack of shit I really am. So I tell them I like literature, music and cycling.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

What's wrong with soccer and American football? Wrestling I can understand because it's like 95% acting and 5% wrestling, but soccer and American football?

Football is watchable to me but not a fan, soccer is just like the most boring thing ever... just a bunch of people running around a field kicking a ball and if its kicked enough it might go into one of the goals.  Its what Americans play for a few weeks in high school P.E. class(its good exercise I guess, lol).

it's just a thing everyone does. I was once in conversation with a girl who said "eh, i don't really like music"

not a certain genre of music or what's popular right now, but music. in general. what the fuck do you say to that?

I can't even wrap my head around that.

I don't, but I don't want people to know just what a pathetic sack of shit I really am. So I tell them I like literature, music and cycling.

You could always get into literature, music, and cycling...

• Like 4

Everyone watches movies Jack. Thats what half of tv is dedicated too. That is not nerdy. Hell people watch movies on iphones and tablets now. Not everyone goes to movies, but everyone watches. Even the amish. They were up in TF4 you bet.

• Like 3

Everyone watches movies Jack. Thats what half of tv is dedicated too. That is not nerdy. Hell people watch movies on iphones and tablets now. Not everyone goes to movies, but everyone watches. Even the amish. They were up in TF4 you bet.

I even tell people I post on a box office forum...I see nothing wrong.Heck, I even consider a few people here friends.
  • Like 3

Posted Image

But yes, literally everyone does :)

• Like 1

I have non sitcom scriptsChuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The Loch Ness MonsterInternet Girl (parody of Catfish)Grinding Nemo (trying to get a copy of my performance to upload to YouTube)Call Me Tom (aa SLP_esque dramedy about cerebral palsy)Scar's SixNone of these have laugh tracks btw

Anyone want me to post any of these besides Grinding Nemo?

First one to quote with an answer gets it