CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Cried during Armageddon, not sure I should have said that

I cried during it too. However, I cried during a lot of movies, so me crying during it doesn't mean much. I cry at a lot of stupid stuff in movies.   :lol:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

It’s one dark and stormy night, Wendell Fiska local lawyer was at home, sitting on his bed reading his newspaper.Fiska: Huh, what’s this (looking over)? The convict known as Larry the Burglar has escaped from prison.Suddenly WF hears a large knock on his door, which startles him.Fiska: Woah! What was that? Is my Aunt Martha paying me a visit?Wendell Fiska gets up out of his chair and goes to the door, opening it. A man dressed in a sports jacket enters. The same man is Larry the Burglar.LTB: Man am I glad to have gotten out of that cold. I was dying out there of zero degree temperature.Fiska: What were you doing out in the cold?The sound of a siren passes by.Larry The Burglar: Let me in, I need to hide!Fiska: Alright! Why don’t you go sit down on my couch? I’m sure you’ll be fine. (Larry the Burglar walks over to his couch). Cozy!LTB: Thanks pal!Fiska: Pal? I hardy know who this guy is.Fiska hears a large thump on his door.Fiska: Now who could that be? I have enough problems to deal with, as it is.Fiska goes over to the door and opens it. Two police officers appear before him.Fiska: What can I do for you two officers?Rockwell: We were informed that an escape convict was seen around these parts.Vokal: Have you perhaps seen this convict?Rockwell shows him a picture of a man dressed in a black suit. Fiska doesn’t notice it, but there’s a part of a sports jacket under the picture.Fiska: Convict? No way! I would have spotted him by now.Both officers: Thank you! Good night! The two shut the door and walk out.Wendell Fiska walks near the kitchen.Fiska: Now what was that about? (Yelling) Hey fella you all right over there?LTB: Yeah! Could you cook me up some sausage while you’re at it? I’m guessing you have sausages.Wendell Fiska goes over to the kitchen and starts the oven. 30 minutes pass and Wendell Fiska is a carrying a plate of sausages.Wendell Fiska: Here are the sausages, all set and ready to go. I hope you enjoy them.LTB: Alright hand the plate over.Fiska is about to place the sausages on the table, when the sausages fall off the plate and end up LTB’s head.LTB (screaming): Ahh! It burns! Get it off, get it off (he tries to push the sausages off his head, but accidentally hits the wall and falls).Wendell Fiska walks out with a glass of coffee.Fiska: Maybe some coffee will help to keep you up?Fiska accidentally spills the coffee allover LTB.LTB: No! No! NOOO! Ahhh! It hurts!Wendell Fiska: Let me help you with that!LTB (putting his hand out): No absolutely not! That’s it, I’m getting out of this madhouse. (He runs out the door screaming).Wendell Fiska: I’m disappointed. If he stayed long enough, he could have had ice cream (end).

Team Bad Boys 2 here.That film embraces every stupid fucking thing Michael Bay loves.The Rock actually has almost a coherent narrative, how can that be his best?

Bad Boys 2. A Five Act masterpiece. Just when you think it's over, they invade Cuba just because.

Also, the Rock is awesome because Sean Connery. By default, that makes it better than almost anything

I thought it was a fantastic concept, but the story went sideways and the stupid action kinda ruined it. 

It's not a great movie, but I thought it was fairly well done, I enjoyed some of the action and I liked the clone aspect of the story.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Tune in next month at Summerslam for Brock to destroy tonight's winner. I will be in attendance  :P

I'm not. I don't bother with Summerslam.Not since HBK beat Razor in the 1995 Summerslam Ladder match.
  • Like 1