CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Shit, with that wide a range, I'd say 38 is the safest bet.

• Like 2

Im still rooting for Transformers to do well. Bays entitled to one not so great film every ten years or so.

Well, he's about a decade removed from his last half-decent movie, The Island, so are audiences entitled to more than one half-decent movie from him every ten years or so?

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 1

6% from top critics :blink:

Well done Mr. Bay. 

Truly outdoing himself.

Shit, I just refuse to believe this is fucking worse than the second one. I'll just assume it's really more like a 35% movie, but critics are just like "fuck it, not another one of these!" and being even more negative than they may have been otherwise.

• Like 3

Well, he's about a decade removed from his last half-decent movie, The Island, so are audiences entitled to more than one half-decent movie from him every ten years or so?

Eh, Transformers 1 is a good movie and so is Pain and Gain. Edited by Empire
  • Like 3

Every film since Island has been awesome.
  • Like 1

I loved the Island. Got reviewed too harshly IMO

Loved is a strong word. Even "liked" is pushing it for me, but I consider it a solid enough movie. I won't rate it as highly as The Rock and Armageddon, the two Bay movies I can watch over and over, but definitely not bad. I'd say it's extremely unfair that it was that movie that had to flop. I imagine with a bigger star in the lead, things would have been different.

• Like 1

Take away the entire Transformers franchise and Bay's filmography demands my respect. Armageddon, The Rock, Pain & Gain, Bad Boys... even Bad Boys 2 and The Island are at times enjoyable. 

• Like 3

Take away the entire Transformers franchise and Bay's filmography demands my respect. Armageddon, The Rock, Pain & Gain, Bad Boys... even Bad Boys 2 and The Island are at times enjoyable. 

Bay has made 1 and a half good movies in his entire career, The Rock and half of Armageddon.

• Like 2