#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Well it's not like they can leave it at 100m even like the estimates. How much more obvious could they make it then?

They should leave it at 100m. :lol: They aren't even offering up a PuertoRico-esque excuse this time, may as well flick the other studios off

• Like 4

Well it's not like they can leave it at 100m even like the estimates. How much more obvious could they make it then?

I am going with what Coolio said. I would LOVE if the final number was 100,000,038. 

Current Total WW Total from Paramount: 309M WW

Current Total WW Total from the rest: 307M WW

Doesn't fucking matter.  :unsure:

Edited by #ED
  • Like 7

I can't predict her. She definitely had her favorites, but I don't know who those favorites were. Except for Weinstein.....she loved Weinstein.

And WB. Can't top that breaking news for MOS first Sunday numbers.

But true. Don't know if Paramount was on her list of favorites. I know for a fact Disney was not, lol.

• Like 2

The more accurate weekend gross: 1). Transformers: Age Of Extinction (PAR), 4,233 theaters / $40.9M Fri. / $31.68M Sat. (-23%) / $24.9M (-21%) / Per screen average: $ $23,030 / 3-day cume: $97.5M) / Wk 1

1). What Paramount claims it to be: Transformers: Age Of Extinction (PAR), 4,233 theaters / $41.8M Fri. / $32.4M Sat. (-22%) / $25.7M (-20.6%) / Per screen average: $23,633 / 3-day est. cume: $100.038M / Wk 1

:rofl:

• Like 2