#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

If this happened to a franchise you hated, you'd be pissed off at the fudging, baumer. Don't you deny it.

He'd be punching his fucking computer if WB fudged numbers with Potter so blatantly.

• Like 4

If this happened to a franchise you hated, you'd be pissed off at the fudging, baumer. Don't you deny it.

I think he's basically stating that in the record books, it will go down as 100M regardless of our posts/gifs.

Although Paramount could revise that number anytime now...

• Like 2

If it happened to a franchise everyone on the board liked, no one would be discussing it even a little bit. Don't you deny it.

• Like 2

Try telling them that *points to BSG participants*

I don't have to tell anything to the players. We go y whatever boxofficemojo says. Box office mojo says that made 100 millionthen it made a hundred million. If boxofficemojo says that it made 50 million then that's the number that we go with. Its always been that way and always will be that way. One source is what we go with.
  • Like 7

If it happened to a franchise everyone on the board liked, no one would be discussing it even a little bit. Don't you deny it.

Yeah they would. I loved the Lego Movie, but that fudging towards the end was absurd.

• Like 4

I think he's basically stating that in the record books, it will go down as 100M regardless of our posts/gifs.

They won't even though they should.

• Like 1

I wouldn't hold my breath. It has been 5 years

Day Date Rank Gross % +/- YD / LW* Theaters / Avg Gross-to-Date Day #
Wed Jun. 24, 2009 1 $62,016,476 - - 4,234 $14,647 $62,016,476 1
Thu Jun. 25, 2009 1 $29,094,472 -53.1% - 4,234 $6,872 $91,110,948 2
Posted Image
Fri Jun. 26, 2009 1 $36,740,666 +26.3% - 4,234 $8,678 $127,851,614 3
Sat Jun. 27, 2009 1 $40,205,083 +9.4% - 4,234 $9,496 $168,056,697 4
Sun Jun. 28, 2009 1 $32,020,558 -20.4% - 4,234 $7,563 $200,077,255 5
  • Like 6

I think people would, but definitely not with as much hatred or vitriol

Personally, I'm not mad, I think it's hilarious. Same as all the other times this sort of blatant fudging has happened.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 9

I don't have to tell anything to the players. We go y whatever boxofficemojo says. Box office mojo says that made 100 millionthen it made a hundred million. If boxofficemojo says that it made 50 million then that's the number that we go with. Its always been that way and always will be that way. One source is what we go with.

Interesting you gobble BOM's numbers for Transformers when it's a BLATANT lie, but believe that Bill Gates is planning along with elites to wipe out 75%+ of the human population. 

Posted Image

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 5

Interesting you gobble BOM's numbers for Transformers when it's a BLATANT lie, but believe that Bill Gates is planning along with elites to wipe out 75%+ off the human population. 

Posted Image

• Like 12

Sure we would

• Like 3

Paramount is engaged in a clear fraud. Don't see any need to excuse it. It should be called out for what it is: stupid and pointless.  

And funny

• Like 9