#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

If it happened to a franchise everyone on the board liked, no one would be discussing it even a little bit. Don't you deny it.

I have no doubt we would. If any movie is fudge by 2M, it is going to be discussed a lot. 

• Like 1

And funny

Funny to a point. Then again, is this exaggerating their profits, manipulating their stocks, deceiving their shareholders? I just don't see the justification in bovinely accepting a studio's numbers when the evidence seems to be cutting substantially against its claims. Now if the movie press and blogs truly called them out and memorialized the suspicion of fraud in the future reporting of the numbers, it would get funnier.  

• Like 1

If anyone has time, I'm looking for a blu ray wall rack mount. I have about 250 blu rays I need to store. I can't find shit online.

• Like 1

I wonder if the actual will be revised within the next few days because of all the attention. That would be even funnier than the outcome of the whole "Alone Yet Not Alone" thing at the Oscars.

Yeh, Paramount will be like "Oops, sorry. Made a mistake. The Transformers 4 actual is $100,000,038"

• Like 3

Oh fuck this

I wanted to watch Gattaca or Spaceballs or something expiring

My older brother steals the Netflix and starts The LEGO Marvel Superhero Special

I don't know why I even try

• Like 4

Oh fuck this

I wanted to watch Gattaca or Spaceballs or something expiring

My older brother steals the Netflix and starts The LEGO Marvel Superhero Special

I don't know why I even try

You truly are the bottom rung on your familial totem pole, aren't you? You need to rebel.

• Like 2