#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Edward.

As someone who has a really intricate order to all my movies and CDs, seeing yours displayed in seemingly random order annoyed me way more than it should have. I don't know how you do it.

• Like 5

I've been busy and missed all of the craziness this weekend. It looks like Paramount was prepared to make this go over 100m no matter what. So its real weekend gross was around 98m?

97.5-98 according to Rentrak.

• Like 2

Agree with this, but damn it's easy to run out of space. I've got around 200 of them and running out of room.

I have about 100.

The other problem is that I invested into a far more expensive hobby....games.

I have like 150 of em' right now.

• Like 3

Edward. As someone who has a really intricate order to all my movies and CDs, seeing yours displayed in seemingly random order annoyed me way more than it should have. I don't know how you do it.

I've already stated my wife destroyed my setup. She cleaned up and wiped every blu ray not thinking I had them in order.No worries. I will get a new wall mount and send you pics.
  • Like 4

I think every year there are a handful of must own Blu-Rays, but of course mileage may vary.

Gravity on Blu-Ray, for the small amount of 3D TV owners out there is a revelation.

The best Blu-rays are classic films with proper restorations. New movies for the most part look great. But an old movie that looked like crap for a long time and gets restored? Amazing stuff. Wizard of Oz comes to mind. Lots of bad releases on VHS and DVD. Blu-ray is also the only home media format that can properly display film grain.

• Like 2

Part 14 Ed and Ecstacy walk into Ed's closet.Ecstacy: Im not making this mistake abain, Ed.Ed: Me either. I hurt Pink. The way he looked at me...it was like he didnt love Nolan...and it was my fault.Ecstacy: Then why do you have me in here, Ed? We should be out fighting.Ed: Becasue. I have a secret weapon. It'll help us. Stand here while I pull it out. Ecstacy stands in the closet, while Ed digs through the hundreds of blurays. Ed subtly moves his hands, and pulls a string. The closet collpases and hundreds of blu rays, most of them unopened, come crashing down, crushing Ecstacy.Ecstacy: (weak) Ed...Ed...why...(coughing) i thought I could trust you...Ed: Never trust a man who has GOT in the closet, but MOS on display in the living room. Never trust a man who owns The Happening. Whether it's opened or not. Ed drops the TDK collectors steelcase on the pile, and Ecstacy succumbs to the crushing nature of the blurays. Ed walks out.Ed: Oh, Tele, you wanna watch Hobbit 2 with me? It's not yet opened!Jandrew watches on the screenJandrew: (to Ijack) Whyd you give him blurays? I said digital download!

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 15

Edward. As someone who has a really intricate order to all my movies and CDs, seeing yours displayed in seemingly random order annoyed me way more than it should have. I don't know how you do it.

ddddeeee, I missed Michael Keaton.
  • Like 2

Earth to Anita: there’s nothing "inflated" about this, and certainly no "first big controversy of box office to erupt" since you returned to reporting showbiz. I’ve been doing this nearly non-stop for decades and it’s just the norm. So unless you’ve counted Paramount’s rentals, Busch, keep your batshit crazy mouth shut.

Woah... Nikki...Wtf
  • Like 4

I've already stated my wife destroyed my setup. She cleaned up and wiped every blu ray not thinking I had them in order.No worries. I will get a new wall mount and send you pics.

I'd have left her for that. If someone told me they'd switched two Blu-Rays or something around I'd lose sleep.

• Like 1

It is amazing to see Nikki go HAM on Anita Busch for badly reporting the box office given how awful her extrapolations tend to be.

RTH needs to go in on Nikke about the Avengers.

• Like 7