#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

The best site to know if a movie is great or not (for the critics) is Metacritic.They have the real avaliation and only from top critics.

Metacritic is too selective IMHO. This is why I go off of my opinion.

• Like 1

Who the hell gave people the idea that "Wicked" is the first time ever that a famous villain was given a backstory and a tinge of likeability? Or the first time that a famous tale is told from the POV of a different character?

I mean the Knicks suck, so Basketball doesn't take up too much time. But the Yankees, Rangers and Giants keep me pretty busy.

I forget you live in NY!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS.... WAIT

:angry:

• Like 1

Big increase for Tuesday then?

Unsure but strong performance in Canada yesterday allowed for a good drop Monday. 

However I have a feeling this will play rather well over the July 4 Holidays in America as well.. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Who the hell gave people the idea that "Wicked" is the first time ever that a famous villain was given a backstory and a tinge of likeability? Or the first time that a famous tale is told from the POV of a different character?

It's one of the most prominent recent examples I can think of.