BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

if they would make a Frozen2 with a handicaped Anna (Elsa having killed parts of her brain), I would root against it

but I think that is the difference in the philosophy of Disney they spent a lot of time tinkering with the original story Snow Queen to make it kid-friendly

Having said that, I don't like to have everything Disney-fied, but sometimes it helps

Uh, wtf?

So you discriminate against handicapped people? Kids should judge handicapped people? They can't deal with those aliens? :rolleyes:

They spent like 70 years or something, and they did it their own way, fine, some say there are underlying tones of sexuality, are you against homosexuals?

• Like 5

You need to see Dragon 2. -_-

Ah, it worked for me, as in, it was so fun. One of the most fun blockbusters.

I was not a fan of the firs dragons and all the stuff you guys have said about ahs gotten me interested. But The Fault In Our Stars is actually one of my favorite books ever. 

I thought they focused the film way to much on the humor, Loki was a horrible villan I never felt like him of his army of aliens were a threat. It was  a fun movie but not a great one. The core actors were great. 

Holy crap! I have five likes on an anti-Avengers post. Every time I try tell this kind of thing to my firends at school they act like i am crazy. 

Here is what I have from my magic number stone that I rub each morning.

Transformers - 10.78

Dragon - 2.61

Jump Street - 2.28

Maleficent - 1.55

Think Like a Man - 1.15

Jersey Boys - 1.13

Fault in our Stars - 1.05

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76

Days of Future Past - 0.55

• Like 14

Transformers - 10.78

Dragon - 2.61

Jump Street - 2.28

Maleficent - 1.55

Think Like a Man - 1.15

Jersey Boys - 1.13

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76

Magic number stone. Huh? not sure if I buy this 

Transformers - 10.78

Dragon - 2.61

Jump Street - 2.28

Maleficent - 1.55

Think Like a Man - 1.15

Jersey Boys - 1.13

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76

DOFP stayed flat...

<_<

Transformers - 10.78

Dragon - 2.61

Jump Street - 2.28

Maleficent - 1.55

Think Like a Man - 1.15

Jersey Boys - 1.13

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76

So Paramount will report reduced gross?

Here is what I have from my magic number stone that I rub each morning.Transformers - 10.78Dragon - 2.61Jump Street - 2.28Maleficent - 1.55Think Like a Man - 1.15Jersey Boys - 1.13Fault in our Stars - 1.05Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76Days of Future Past - 0.55

Omg. Bomb ass numbah for TF4.

IGN's Apes Review:The Apes franchise returns to greatness with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, a film that works as both a rousing summer tent pole movie as well as an intelligent science-fiction tale with heart.

Looks like Fox have hit it right out of the fucking park with their slate this summer, quality-wise. And with DOFP being a massive hit WW, FIOS being hugely profitable and now Apes set for big numbers (the first one did great OS and this is bound to increase), it's happy days over at Fox. Even HTTYD2 underperforming won't rain on their parade. It's still gonna do 160 DOM and be a decent player OS.

• Like 2

Avengers will gross 200M+ in china for sure unless they screw its release which is unlikely as May is a friendly date and next may looks bad outside Fast 7 which will probably finish its run before Avengers. 

May 1st will be a huge day for the Avengers.

Transformers - 10.78

Dragon - 2.61

Jump Street - 2.28

Maleficent - 1.55

Think Like a Man - 1.15

Jersey Boys - 1.13

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.76

Are you sure it's a stone you're rubbing?  :ph34r:

• Like 5

Holy crap! I have five likes on an anti-Avengers post. Every time I try tell this kind of thing to my firends at school they act like i am crazy. 

Well, I'm not as anti-TA as you seem to be. But I definitely feel it's nowhere near the greatness it's presented as. Cast chemistry and good action are what make the movie fun for me, but there is nothing more to it, to elevate it to a level beyond "extremely fun summer blockbuster".

• Like 5

if they would make a Frozen2 with a handicaped Anna (Elsa having killed parts of her brain), I would root against it

but I think that is the difference in the philosophy of Disney they spent a lot of time tinkering with the original story Snow Queen to make it kid-friendly

Having said that, I don't like to have everything Disney-fied, but sometimes it helps

According to some people, Elsa's story and her song is a metaphor for gays, puberty, or mental illness. :lol: