MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

We all got taught wrong apparently. Wikipedia:Sometimes the term Scandinavia is also incorrectly taken to include Iceland, the Faroe Islands, and Finland, on account of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries.[2]

• Like 2

From what I have been taught (and what you find in most encyclopaedias, at least in the languages I know), Scandinavia is Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Some add Iceland and the Faroe Islands, because they speak related North Germanic languages which all descend from Old Norse. Finland has a completely different language, so is normally not included. The term which encompasses Scandinavia + Finland + Greenland is Nordic Countries (hence the Nordic, rather than Scandinavian, Council).Including Finland within Scandinavia is here regarded as one of the most common basic mistakes, the one in which the Geography teacher will usually test you. I have met many people from the Scandinavian kingdoms and all seemed to agree on this definition.

http://satwcomic.com/how-the-north-works

• Like 2

Happy birthday :)

Thanks!

TF4 is action on an entirely new scale and the smaller number of autobots allows you to get to know and care for them. I had far more emotions in TF4 then the previous 3 combined. The plot doesn't make a lot of sense, but the movie really flows well and doesn't lag anywhere. All the characters are well done except Petz and the humor isn't grotesque, it's actually funny. It's on par with the first for me.

Hmm, good to hear. Trying to convince the fam to go to it, but the 3 hour runtime is a turnoff

Since when has that ever stopped someone before?

Since I'm chilling with my family tonight lol

Thanks!

Hmm, good to hear. Trying to convince the fam to go to it, but the 3 hour runtime is a turnoff

Since I'm chilling with my family tonight lol

Isn't it YOUR birthday? 

Oh well. Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

Isn't it YOUR birthday? 

Oh well. Happy Birthday!

Yeah but I remember last year when all I wanted to do was see White House Down, and we didn't do anything until the next day.

Stuff like that makes me not care about my birthday that much to be honest

Blank!?

ED!?