La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Looking over the thread, I'm thinking of doing a Les Miserables retelling with Blank as Jean Valjean, Tele as Javert, and #ED/Mr. Pink as the Thenardiers.

Posted Image

• Like 9

Hannibal is DA SHIT. I need to rewatch the 2nd season this Summer.

the most impressive thing is what they did for Mason Verger, a character I've just rolled my eyes at in the book/movie but here it wasn't as bad. they even kept the fact that he literally drinks the tears of orphans and somehow it works. I think it's michael pitt. impressed me even though I didn't care for him on boardwalk.

• Like 3

the most impressive thing is what they did for Mason Verger, a character I've just rolled my eyes at in the book/movie but here it wasn't as bad. they even kept the fact that he literally drinks the tears of orphans and somehow it works. I think it's michael pitt. impressed me even though I didn't care for him on boardwalk.

I kept on seeing some weird hybrid child of Michael Shannon and Ledger's Joker with Verger in the show. It was so unsettling it was brilliant.

• Like 1