La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

I thought the same thing.  Walked into it after Deliver Us From Evil, and it's one of those movies that's so bad, it's almost uncomfortable to watch.  When watching a train wreck like this, I always wonder if they know it is a dud while filming. Melissa McCarthy isn't my favorite, though, so maybe that clouded my opinion.  Liked her in Bridesmaids, but a little of her goes a long way, imo.

We feel exactly the same. Loved her in Bridesmaids. Disliked everything else she's been in since.

Congratulations: you agree with the critics for once. ;)

lol that will happen from time to time. My point about the critics I don't feel they represent my taste in films so I like to see things for myself to decide.
  • Like 1

lol that will happen from time to time. My point about the critics I don't feel they represent my taste in films so I like to see things for myself to decide.

GotG then will get a shot? 

I mean you paid for Tammy, no way GotG looks worse than that by any objective measure. 

So worse than Godzilla?

Godzilla was American Beauty compared to Tammy. Tammy isn't a real movie. It doesn't have a script it doesn't have any acting it doesn't really have a plot. It's just a bunch of actors getting paid to say things that make no sense and its not funny in the least.
  • Like 1

GotG then will get a shot? I mean you paid for Tammy, no way GotG looks worse than that by any objective measure.

Well thats one film I have no interest in. so we will see. It's definitely possible that I see it's but as of right now no I would say no I will not.

Godzilla was American Beauty compared to Tammy. Tammy isn't a real movie. It doesn't have a script it doesn't have any acting it doesn't really have a plot. It's just a bunch of actors getting paid to say things that make no sense and its not funny in the least.

Damn, Tammy just got A-baumed.
  • Like 2