#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

in ten years, the five who saw HTTYD2 will take hollywood in vengeance; making their own synthetic dragon androids to assassinate dame jolie and duke tatum for killing their beloved movie. i imagine it as follows

blankments flies in on his toothlessbot! empire flies in behind him doing loops! meanwhile, jolie and tatum are making out! brad pitt turns and looks at them in sadness, crying because he is like a virgin in jolie sex! fancyarcher and spaghetti fly in on their own dragons, omg so kyute! they all breathe fire on the making out couple, burning tatum to a crisp oh noez! 

jolie goes "why gais, dis isn't nice" and the four on dragons state "you not nice for destroying dragon too"! jolie laughs and tells them that only five people watched dragon 2 and the only reason she made maleficent was so dragon 2 could be destroyed in a firey crisp of jolie dameness. fancyarcher quips that if there's only five people who watched dragon 2, who is the fifth person? jolie shrugs but then is shot. she turns around and gasps! brad pitt!

brad pitt says "omg wifey-but-not-wifey, i luved dragon 1, it made me cry and shit." jolie says "dude, why wud u share that? crying and shitting at the same time is ga-rossss." brad pitt shoots her again "die you meanie dragon killer" fancyarcher, blankments, spaghetti, and empire cheer, "yay brad pitt" brad pitt looks at jolie and starts to crai. "y o y did i do dattttttttt"

empire says "don't wurry brad pitt i have excellent idea" and then empire took brad pitt to meet a friend, claire holt. brad pitt instantly fell in luv with claire holt and vice versa. they made many babies together and decided to make dragon 3 on their own

happy endings!!

:rofl:

• Like 2

in ten years, the five who saw HTTYD2 will take hollywood in vengeance; making their own synthetic dragon androids to assassinate dame jolie and duke tatum for killing their beloved movie. i imagine it as follows

blankments flies in on his toothlessbot! empire flies in behind him doing loops! meanwhile, jolie and tatum are making out! brad pitt turns and looks at them in sadness, crying because he is like a virgin in jolie sex! fancyarcher and spaghetti fly in on their own dragons, omg so kyute! they all breathe fire on the making out couple, burning tatum to a crisp oh noez! 

jolie goes "why gais, dis isn't nice" and the four on dragons state "you not nice for destroying dragon too"! jolie laughs and tells them that only five people watched dragon 2 and the only reason she made maleficent was so dragon 2 could be destroyed in a firey crisp of jolie dameness. fancyarcher quips that if there's only five people who watched dragon 2, who is the fifth person? jolie shrugs but then is shot. she turns around and gasps! brad pitt!

brad pitt says "omg wifey-but-not-wifey, i luved dragon 1, it made me cry and shit." jolie says "dude, why wud u share that? crying and shitting at the same time is ga-rossss." brad pitt shoots her again "die you meanie dragon killer" fancyarcher, blankments, spaghetti, and empire cheer, "yay brad pitt" brad pitt looks at jolie and starts to crai. "y o y did i do dattttttttt"

empire says "don't wurry brad pitt i have excellent idea" and then empire took brad pitt to meet a friend, claire holt. brad pitt instantly fell in luv with claire holt and vice versa. they made many babies together and decided to make dragon 3 on their own

happy endings!!

Some executive out there, greenlight this into a movie, NOW!

Brilliant Blanks brilliant.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Another dead mega franchise.

POTC, Hobbit, Spiderman, Transformers, the age of post-2000 Hollywood high concept blockbusters is officially gone.

Age of Marvel and Disney princess has rooted.

Edited by firedeep
  • Like 3

Yikes, Dragon 2 not getting to at least 3 million Saturday is frightening.  Hopefully the official number gets it there.  The word of mouth among parents must be that it is too intense, too scary, too emotional, and not silly enough.  That is really my only explanation now. Parents are just being way too overprotective.

• Like 1

happy endings!!

:WHATanabe:

• Like 2

I think it's incredibly overrated.  With a fantastic cast that includes Stewart, McKellen, Jackman, Page, Lawrence, Fassbender, and McAvoy, i expected a story that would do them all justice.  Instead i got a movie that was utterly incoherent to the point where i had no clue what i had just seen after watching it.  

did you even watch it though 

Posted Image

• Like 3

I think it's incredibly overrated.  With a fantastic cast that includes Stewart, McKellen, Jackman, Page, Lawrence, Fassbender, and McAvoy, i expected a story that would do them all justice.  Instead i got a movie that was utterly incoherent to the point where i had no clue what i had just seen after watching it.  

Aka "I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT SO IT SUCKED." Go watch stuff like Cars 2.

• Like 1

Or it could be a sign that the audience just doesn't seem to find any movie a must-watch this summer.

Well, I did say if, didn't I? :lol:I don't really care much. The movies I love this year had done pretty well or relatively well, the one exception being HTTY2. Hopefully Apes 2 will do well too. After that, I'll continue to sit back enjoying the bitching and the amusement that'll come from this boring rest of July and August.
  • Like 1

Yeah the amount of people I told to continue watching 1st season not give up , thanked me for it laterNow in other newsSat update YeahhhhhAOE 13.6,Tam 7.9,DUFE 3.8,22J 3.5,HTTYD2 2.9,ETE 2.6,Malef/TLAM2 2 ,JB 1.7,EOT 1.4

Overall a crappy weekend but one good news for BSG purposes, DUFE should beat ETE OW. A lot of posters went with it as having the smallest OW. 

• Like 3

Those Saturdays numbers are completely inexplicably bad. Was everyone else playing Dark Souls 2 all day like I was?

And raging at a million deaths like I was...

Nope, was playing Final Fantasy X.

Posted Image

I also saw the incoherent film known as X-Men: Days of Future past.

• Like 9

Are you referring to my post regarding DOFP?  I've stated that this movie is very overrated and lots of fanboys attacked me for it.  So it sure would make me lol to see DOFP fall to a movie that all these XMen lovers seem to despise - Maleficent.

Most people here get along fairly well with everyone. Not saying it's fine to slam you for your opinion, but at the same time, joining and going all holy war on people isn't exactly a great approach either.
  • Like 4