#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Five day open versus production budget for the newbies:

* Tammy: $33 mil / $20 mil

* DUFE: $15 / $30

* EtE: $13.5 / $13

Tammy may suck but it'll make money. Probably Earth to Echo as well. The bomb appears to be Deliver Us From Evil.

• Like 1

Five day open versus production budget for the newbies: * Tammy: $33 mil / $20 mil* DUFE: $15 / $30* EtE: $13.5 / $13 Tammy may suck but it'll make money. Probably Earth to Echo as well. The bomb appears to be Deliver Us From Evil.

Didn't they do reshoots for ETE? That should make the budget higher.
  • Like 1

TF4 is set for a 36-37M three day 2nd weekend.

Dark of the Moon had a 47M+ second weekend, and that was without a 4th of July weekend to cushion its Sunday drop.

It's now at 87M behind the previous installment.

This series is falling off a cliff.

I hope this shit beats your favourite movies.

In fact, I bet this shit of a failure is beating 90% of your favourite movies.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 2

Malf scoring smallest drop yet in 6th weekend Posted Image

Also scoring the lowest drop in the top 10 this weekend. 

And has officially more than tripled its opening weekend. Something Alice, Show White & The Huntsman and Oz all failed to do. 

Posted Image

• Like 7

And has officially more than tripled its opening weekend. Something Alice, Show White & The Huntsman and Oz all failed to do. 

Ride Along, Neighbors and Malef - just 3 out of 13 non-animated 100m+ films to do that this year.

http://boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2014&p=.htm

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

LMAO the biggest excitement in the box office so far (since first weekend of May) is Paramount fudging T4's numbers to get to $100m.

But credit where credit is due. Maleficent is having a great run. And really the only movie that has disappointed box office wise is Dragon 2 and maybe EOT and TLAM2 somewhat. Everything else seems to at least be doing good to average numbers.

I like the run Chef is having. I really enjoyed it. 

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

I still wonder how drunk she was that night

:ph34r:

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 2

Godzilla is on 197.9m with $418,000 this weekend.

So will get to 199m without any help. Dollar theater bump and a small push from WB should put it past 200m.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Godzilla is on 197.9 with $418,000 this weekend.

So will get to 199m without any help. Dollar theater bump and a small push from WB should put it past 200m.

It will get there. Slow going but it should have no problem once it hits dollar theaters. 

• Like 4