#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Hmm...

Return of the King

Aladdin

The Dark Knight

Back to the Future

Titanic

Jurassic Park

The Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Toy Story

Terminator 2

Dead Man's Chest

Toy Story 3

E.T.

Beverly Hills Cop

Catching Fire

Top Gun

Rain Man

Forrest Gump

Spider-Man

Independence Day

Batman

Deathly Hallows 2

The Avengers

Three Men and a Baby

Home Alone

Spider-Man 3

The Phantom Menace

Revenge of the Sith

Sorcerer's Stone

Shrek 2

[Two missing from the list, due to not having seen them.]

Hmm...Return of the KingAladdinThe Dark KnightBack to the FutureTitanicJurassic ParkThe Empire Strikes BackReturn of the JediRaiders of the Lost ArkToy StoryTerminator 2Dead Man's ChestToy Story 3E.T.Beverly Hills CopCatching FireTop GunRain ManForrest GumpSpider-ManAvatarIndependence DayBatmanDeathly Hallows 2The AvengersThree Men and a BabyHome AloneSpider-Man 3The Phantom MenaceRevenge of the SithSorcerer's StoneShrek 2[Two missing from the list, due to not having seen them.]

Films that won the year since 1982?

Best movies I saw for the first time this year:Cache, My Dinner with Andre, Dogville, The Godfather, The Devils, The Conversation, Jaws, 8 1/2, Tokyo Story, Grizzly Man, Dancer in the Dark, Schindlers List, Bringing Out the Dead, 12 Angry Men, Funny Games, Elephant, Network, It Happened One Night, Seven Samurai, Chinatown, Mulholland Dr., Oldboy, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Best movies I saw for the first time this year:Cache, My Dinner with Andre, Dogville, The Godfather, The Devils, The Conversation, Jaws, 8 1/2, Tokyo Story, Grizzly Man, Dancer in the Dark, Schindlers List, Bringing Out the Dead, 12 Angry Men, Funny Games, Elephant, Network, It Happened One Night, Seven Samurai, Chinatown, Mulholland Dr., Oldboy, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

I watched Oldboy for the first time last year. I was absolutely astounded by how good it was. South Korea is a hot bed for fantastic movies!