#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Ugh. I feel like I am missing out big-time, by not posting in the Avengers and Star Wars threads...But I can't fucking bring myself to go in there. 

Damn it, why can't she go into the Interstellar thread?

• Like 7

Saw DUFE today. Pretty bad up until last 20 minutes. Then it was great. Bana was outstanding though.Just put on Armageddon to bring it home. Love this movie. Bays best imo.

• Like 1

LMAO. and I thought I was bad with geography!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Boston is in MA, MA is in USA, USA stands for united stated of America, united states of America is in north America.....Hope this helps CJohn :PI'm not actually from Boston, I live in Taunton, it's 45 minutes away from Boston.

• Like 5

Saw DUFE today. Pretty bad up until last 20 minutes. Then it was great. Bana was outstanding though.Just put on Armageddon to bring it home. Love this movie. Bays best imo.

2 things.1. That one decision at the end was the movie as a kid.2. Aerosmith
  • Like 1

LMAO. and I thought I was bad with geography!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Boston is in MA, MA is in USA, USA stands for united stated of America, united states of America is in north America.....Hope this helps CJohn :PI'm not actually from Boston, I live in Taunton, it's 45 minutes away from Boston.

Close enough to be a Red Sox fan me thinks.
  • Like 3

Damn it, why can't she go into the Interstellar thread?

Why can't she do Interstellar?

I know, right? Also, it's great to see you two so in sync again. *restarts the fanfic*

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 5