#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Are you sure it's not great great great great grandad or something of the sorts?

Tele, we're just jealous you were around for the original Star Wars midnight release.

We envy you.

And he got senior discount for that as well.  ;)

LOL poor Telemachos. Next he'll be hearing questions about what it was like in the good old days living on the plantation.

Posted Image

• Like 12

Alrighty, off to the east coast again. See you guys tomorrow. Liked the first 7-8 pages of the Interstellar thread while waiting for boarding to finish :P

Have a safe trip. Come visit in NY.

I agree with you. I grew up watching Beast Wars and I absolutely love the series. No humans in there, but the Transformers have different personality.

I grew up with Beast Wars. Probably my favorite Transformers series ever. Just plain great.

• Like 4

I hope they realize Dragon is a disappointment no matter which way you slice it. DOFP could definitely benefit from double features in order to both stay ahead of Maleficent and get closer to topping X3. 

Dragon 2 deserves all the success it can get.

• Like 3