#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Ok this is just my opinion but if TF4 was as bad as TASM2 or anywhere close to it I wouldn't be here rooting for it against all the hates and contempt.

Somehow I wish TF4 was as bad as people make it out to be, at least it'd justify all the hatred.

As I said, I haven't seen TF4 yet and I don't really expect it to be better than Spidey. Besides, I'm one of those who kind of enjoys the Transformers movies for the robot action although I don't think they're any good in nearly every other aspect.

• Like 1

DufE spoiler.

So cats get tourtured in DufE. Well I guess I'm never seeing that movie. Even Grand Budapest Hotel and Dragon Tattoo were hard to watch for what they do to the cats.

:sadno: 

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

There were a few tears in my eyes near the end.

The scene where Hazel makes the speech to Gus just a few days before he dies, and the scene with Hazel saying to her parents that she was afraid of that was going to happen to them when she dies

were the 2 moments that moved me the most. 

I lost it when:

Hazel knows Gus has died and she starts crying in her bed

Her eulogy to him while he's alive.

• Like 2

DufE spoiler.

So cats get tourtured in DufE. Well I guess I'm never seeing that movie. Even Grand Budapest Hotel and Dragon Tattoo were hard to watch for what they do to the cats.

:sadno: 

You don't see any torture, just the result of it,.  And it's only one graphic scene.  

• Like 2

What about I Frankenstein and Legend of Hercules?  :ph34r:

Hmmm...yes, I Frank is bad, but better than Tammy.  Haven't seen Hercules.

• Like 1

You don't see any torture, just the result of it,.  And it's only one graphic scene.  

I was about to say the same thing, it's only about a 5-8 second reveal. But I told one girl I know about it and she wont' see the movie either because of it

:P

• Like 3

I still haven't seen Transformers 4 (and most likely won't even bother at this point). All these arguments over it are so foreign to me.

Transformers has a very basic plot and is filled with jokes (1 in 4 actually work), is an hour too long but has the best action scenes out of every action movie released this year put together. Watch it to admire the effects and the occasional funny line from Marky Mark and Tucci but don't expect to be moved in any way. Also if you smoke its good to go for a cigarette break half way through.

• Like 4

I lost it when:

Hazel knows Gus has died and she starts crying in her bed

Her eulogy to him while he's alive.

Oh yeah, the moment she

knows Gus is dead is also gut-wrenching. The eulogy was what I was talking about in my other post. The moment where she says that to her parents really touched me because sometimes also I think what would my parents do if something happened to me.

• Like 2

I was about to say the same thing, it's only about a 5-8 second reveal. But I told one girl I know about it and she wont' see the movie either because of it

:P

Yea, that one scene is disturbing though.  It was quite graphic even if it is just the post mortem stuff.  

• Like 2

People refuse to watch movies for the weirdest reasons, my wife refuses to watch "The Matrix" because of the scene where the worm crawls in Keanu's belly button. She watched that scene, switched off the TV and was like "Nope". The Matrix is probably among my top 10 favorites of all time and I own the entire trilogy on Blu-Ray.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

Oh, that's not as bad. I'm still not huge into horror, but I just

am really bothered by animal tourture in films, too.

• Like 3

Hmmm...yes, I Frank is bad, but better than Tammy.  Haven't seen Hercules.

I haven't seen The Legend of Hercules either and I want to continue in that way :lol:

I have a bad feeling about Dwayne's Hercules, tho...

• Like 1

Yea, that one scene is disturbing though.  It was quite graphic even if it is just the post mortem stuff.  

Yeah, it's why I warned her, even though she spurned my advances right before the movie lol

• Like 1

Really glad you liked it Cjohn.  One of my faves so far this year.

Agree. It is also one of my favorites. And I am really glad people over here finally woke up and are giving Fault their money. They are also giving it to Maleficent, but whatever, that seems to be happening WW and I can't seem to understand why. 

• Like 2