#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Ah yeah... it's reflexive on my part, b/c I feel like people side-eye me when I say I think Megan Fox is actually pretty awesome (and NOT JUST for T&A reasons!)I should just own my love for her ;)

Absolutely! 

• Like 1

No, it's not. It's just that 95% of all Blu-Rays are usually not region restricted.

Are you sure!? Let's dissect carefully here.

Posted Image

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

A human-free TF animated movie might work, as a live action film, no way.Like it or not a TF movie can't make serious money without the human casts for the GA to make some connection with.

Does there need to be so many humans though
  • Like 1

Yep. And since I stick to Hollywood releases 99% of the time, it's no issue. The only times I get European Blu's is for collector purposes. If you're a steelbook collector (which I quit for the most part since steelbooks are finally catching on in the US), then it can be an occasional problem. Take for instance, my friend who loved the Robocop reboot, and paid $40 for the Steelbook only to find it was region locked.

Steelbooks are the bane of my existence these days. TDW and now TWS sold out before I could even pre-order. So now I'll have normal BRs next to my steelbooks of the first two, for a freak like me it's devastating. 

• Like 2

Steelbooks are the bane of my existence these days. TDW and now TWS sold out before I could even pre-order. So now I'll have normal BRs next to my steelbooks of the first two, for a freak like me it's devastating. 

Yeah, it's just too much work to worry about. Studios are too erratic with how they do it, and it can be a goose hunt sometimes that it's just not worth the extra effort. If there is a Blu, great, if not, then I'll stick with a slipcover, I don't mind.

• Like 2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $499.6M Overseas Total / $726.6M Global Total <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/XMen?src=hash">#XMen</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DaysOfFuturePast?src=hash">#DaysOfFuturePast</a></p>&mdash; BoxOffice (@BoxOffice) <a href="https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/statuses/485838678481072128">July 6, 2014</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $499.6M Overseas Total / $776.6M Global Total #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast

How did this happen? The actual tweet says 726.6m Did you change something?

• Like 1

XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $499.6M Overseas Total / $776.6M Global Total #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast

How did this happen? The actual tweet says 726.6m Did you change something?

Oh it was 776 million just now. They've corrected it now I guess. I'll edit the post :)

Edit: nvm it's still 776 million on the tweet

Edited by Sky™
  • Like 2

I used to collect blu-ray steelbooks, until I got into comic books and chose to spend money on weekly comics instead. :lol:

I still buy steelbooks but only for some selective titles.

• Like 1