Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

lol this is wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't even know where to start, so I'll leave it with a simple: quote that is repeated in hypocrisy when movie liked does well.

there is some agenda with u in everything so it's not worth any of time.
  • Like 1

I never said Maleficent had bad promotion, because it didn't. And EoT for example was poorly advertised, but talking about the quality of the film it deserved better IMO. That's all I was saying. Maleficent deserves its money because the people behind it marketed it well.

IMO saves a lot of our times. And I didn't like the movie, I just love the good they did with the marketing and it's awesome run.

OFF-TOPIC, BACK TO EXCITING TUESDAY NUMBERS.

That's right. Box office has been really slow as of late. Even Tuesdays suck

2 years ago we were all waiting for TDKR! Time flies!

(happy birthday pink!)

Posted Image

Edited by #ED
  • Like 4

Aka pretty much every actor and actress in Hollywood now.

Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Denzel Washington etc... those are some actors who come to mind who have yet to do sequels yet, and whose movies tend to do fairly well at the box office. Heck even Sandler until some recent box office failures led him to doing his first sequel.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

*Maleficent has a good hold*

*Maleficent fans post pics of Jolie's legs.*

*Mulder complains*

*So do other people*

*Cochofles says that the people complaining don't realize that audiences don't care about critics.*

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Oh hi!

Posted Image

• Like 3

Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Denzel Washington etc... those are some actors who come to mind who have yet to do sequels yet, and whose movies tend to do fairly well at the box office. Heck even Sandler until some recent box office failures led him to doing his first sequel.

Jolie did two Tomb Raider movies

• Like 2

anybody needing something to do can go vote in this week's Most Anticipated Movies Thread

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/667-boxofficecoms-most-anticipated-movies-apes-1/page-176

a little over 30 hours left to go for this round

if you're not sure what to vote for, feel free to copy my votes

I would but I have already done it. 

• Like 1

there is some agenda with u in everything so it's not worth any of time.

Yeah, nope.

Your post makes no sense. Who are you directing it at? The studio? The director? Actors? Lighting? Editors?

All of them worked hard. Even if Adam Sandler is shit in Blended, the rest of the crew worked hard to get it made.

So, they don't deserve it because the marketing department screwed up. Good one.

Stupid comments deserve to be pointed out.

• Like 1