Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

I know for a fact that Blank reads all my posts carefully, and then deliberates over their worth before deciding to click Like. He just happens to find most of them impressive. 

Value your likes.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 4

Posted Image

Was he another butthurt dude that was ripping and bashing on Frozen???  I only remember the dude, MovieMan, primarily because everything he wrote about Frozen was 100% wrong.  lol.  Just check out the early weeks of Frozen's historic box office run and you'll be in tears at the things he said. 

• Like 1

Noctis, if you wanted me to stop liking your posts, all you had to do was ask (Hell, I've been wanting to put you ignore for awhile but my "like oath" was against it. Thanks for the permish)

Good fucking riddance.

Was he another butthurt dude that was ripping and bashing on Frozen???  I only remember the dude, MovieMan, primarily because everything he wrote about Frozen was 100% wrong.  lol.  Just check out the early weeks of Frozen's historic box office run and you'll be in tears at the things he said.

Uh, no. I adore Frozen.
  • Like 2