CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Thanks Sup!  (returns hug) :wub:

Your welcomed my lad and Lots of love and blessings back Kelly :D... Lets hope Fox manages to turn Apes into a must see event film, they droppedth

e ball badly with Dragon 2... Im staying positive apes could have legs for days even if it only opens to 70-80+ m

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Mega Metagross.

Mega fucking Metagross. I'm hoping for Mega Flygon! I'd be crushingly disappointed if it doesn't get a Mega-Evolution.Mega-Gardevoir looks the best out of the Mega-Evos, though. Her stats are great now...but why the fuck did they boost her Atk stat from 65 to 85 when it has 165 Special Atk? Fucking morons. The 20 points could have gone into more Speed or all into Defense.
  • Like 6

Mega fucking Metagross. I'm hoping for Mega Flygon! I'd be crushingly disappointed if it doesn't get a Mega-Evolution.Mega-Gardevoir looks the best out of the Mega-Evos, though. Her stats are great now...but why the fuck did they boost her Atk stat from 65 to 85 when it has 165 Special Atk? Fucking morons. The 20 points could have gone into more Speed or all into Defense.

need Mega Torkoal.

• Like 2

That's actually the reason I love the Australia version - they actually focus on the cooking, and not made-up drama. Including the masterclass episodes each week. And I always say that they'll inspire me to try some recipes, but I never go through with it. I'm too lazy, I guess...

I'd try to do some recipes, but I'm just too lazy as well.

Lol thats our positive Noctis Kell lol.. IIn the words of Hiccup  on the OS hype for Apes though " THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!"

Can you call Dean from yah celly to get some numbers?