CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

By the way, word from insiders is that McConaughey may be Oscar nomination-bound again for the upcoming November release of Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar. When you are on a roll…..

http://m.deadline.com/2014/07/emmys-producer-don-mischers-show-nightmare-and-why-the-nominated-golden-globes-can-thank-snl-for-its-emmy-love/
  • Like 1

Is there a Mega Aggron?

Yes. He loses his Rock typing and becomes pure Steel and its ability is Solid Rock which makes taking him down harder. He's a decent Pokemon, but out of the Hoenn Pokes that got Megas, Gardevoir is the best.Garchomp's Mega-Evo is actually worse. The 10 point drop in Speed really offsets all the boosts in Atk and Defense. Shame.
  • Like 1

Your welcomed my lad and Lots of love and blessings back Kelly :D... Lets hope Fox manages to turn Apes into a must see event film, they droppedth

e ball badly with Dragon 2... Im staying positive apes could have legs for days even if it only opens to 70-80+ m

Lol thats our positive Noctis Kell lol..

IIn the words of Hiccup  on the OS hype for Apes though " THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!"

Lets hope for a 3.5-4x+ Multiplier Empire.. What challenges lie ahead to challenge apes?

I fight better when drunk..lol --SENDS A SHOALIN LONG FIST TO REDS GROIN! :ph34r:

Posted Image
  • Like 4

Can you call Dean from yah celly to get some numbers?

Always a hater. You get lots of inside info when you worked in showbiz. No big whoop.

(wink) Already hearing its going to open big in UK, and Austraila and  looks like my friends in the forums

saying China is looking good too.:D

Apes for 450-550+M OS imminent???!!!!)  :)

Oh Kell news saying Apes is heading for a 27-33M OD.. Lets hope even bigger  Kelli, Tele, CJhohn, My Captain Jack,

Neo, Baumer , Ethan Hunt and all my  compadres on the APES for 750M WW and beyond Bandwagon :)

• Like 1

Mega Sableye would be cool if the normal version didn't have such pedestrian stats.

Sableye actually performs well in competitive battling solely because of its amazing ability (Prankster). It can inflict burns on physical attackers. Mega-Sableye gets Magic Bounce, though, as its ability. Which is a great ability that made Espeon OU.