CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Speaking of anal hair...I had a "friend" who was a total asshole (no pun intended). He'd constantly make homophobic remarks to and about me, yet he would always talk about his grooming of his nether regions. He'd seriously be like "Well, you take it up the ass, so you must shave...tell me how you do it, cause I don't wanna have to start braiding my hair down there". I was amazed by his stupidity and wanted to kick his ass, but he was twice my size, and all muscle.

Your “friend” sounds like a self-hating closet case.
  • Like 3

That's what makes it so great.And do you not like time travel in movies or just POA

I love time travel movies and have requested suggestions for good ones before.

However in POA it's a device to make the plot work for just this book.

Where is it in the rest of the series when it also could be useful? 

• Like 1

I love time travel movies and have requested suggestions for good ones before. However in POA it's a device to make the plot work for just this book. Where is it in the rest of the series when it also could be useful?

Fair enough

Chamber of Secretes is the best, Half-blood prince is the worst.

And we have a winner!

I don't know how anyone can prefer Yate's movies (aside from the admittedly great DH2) to Columbus's. HBP is particulary bad. The big revelation of the book is completely thrown away as a "who cares" moment ("Oh, by the way, I'm the Half-Blood Prince! You know, that character we briefly mentioned an hour ago in between all the snogging?"). Pathetic. Compare that with COS, where the reveal of who Tom Riddle is is superbly done.

POA and COS are about even for me, with COS being more faithful to the book but POA adding things that actually improve on the book, such as Snape protecting the kids from Were-Lupin and the whole gay allegory of Lupin having to quit because parents don't want "someone like me" teaching their kids.

Back on topic, glad to see Apes doing well, especially coming out two weeks after a movie where plot and character development took a three hour vacation.

Giving Apes 23.5 Saturday, it needs a 20% drop to touch 70m. Its gonna be close, 20% its plausible in mid July, but the WC final may affect it. I guess they will estimate 70m and will fall to 69m with actuals, ala Lego and Maleficent...

And we have a winner!

I don't know how anyone can prefer Yate's movies (aside from the admittedly great DH2) to Columbus's. HBP is particulary bad. The big revelation of the book is completely thrown away as a "who cares" moment ("Oh, by the way, I'm the Half-Blood Prince! You know, that character we briefly mentioned an hour ago in between all the snogging?"). Pathetic. Compare that with COS, where the reveal of who Tom Riddle is is superbly done.

POA and COS are about even for me, with COS being more faithful to the book but POA adding things that actually improve on the book, such as Snape protecting the kids from Were-Lupin and the whole gay allegory of Lupin having to quit because parents don't want "someone like me" teaching their kids.

Back on topic, glad to see Apes doing well, especially coming out two weeks after a movie where plot and character development took a three hour vacation.

As an actual movie though, HBP was among the best. The cinematography in it alone should give it hefty bonus points.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

And Spatula is not the devil. He is the less-evil Loki to Rth's Thor. And since they both enjoy the company of other men...the TRUE destiny of Thor and Loki can be accomplished.

LOL...disruption to the NYC power grid