CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

They'll pay for Planes 2 and sneak into the Purge 2. 

You would think they'd choose a more believable choice than Planes 2. If a 13 year old kid bought a ticket to see Planes 2, I think I'd be at least a little suspicious.

The actual Plane 2 target audience is probably too young to have any desire to see The Purge 2.

Sports can have a great narrative. It's often in a larger sense, but it can happen within individual games.

Oh, but there are narratives. :) You just need a bit of familiarity with teams and a particular sport to start to see them. :)

Eh. IDK.Just not that drawn to them :P

If I have the chance, should I see 22 Jump Street or How to Train Your Dragon 2?

Both.

But Dragon 2 is slightly the better film

Rocko's Modern Life was a bajillion times funnier than Spongebob.

Funny you should mention that considering that Stephen Hillenburg creator of Spongebob worked on that show and much of the staff of Rocko went to work on Spongebob.

• Like 1

You would think they'd choose a more believable choice than Planes 2. If a 13 year old kid bought a ticket to see Planes 2, I think I'd be at least a little suspicious.The actual Plane 2 target audience is probably too young to have any desire to see The Purge 2.

I've heard that part of the reason The Santa Clause 2 only dropped 15% on its second weekend, the same weekend 8 Mile opened, was because teens were buying tickets to SC2 and then sneaking into 8 Mile. Anybody else remember those stories/rumors?

I've heard that part of the reason The Santa Clause 2 only dropped 15% on its second weekend, the same weekend 8 Mile opened, was because teens were buying tickets to SC2 and then sneaking into 8 Mile. Anybody else remember those stories/rumors?

I remember similar stories of people buying tickets for Insidious to see Scream 4.

Yes! Speaking of which, 8 Mile's opening still amazes me to this day. I saw it opening weekend in a sold out theater.

• Like 1

I can remember the day like it was yesterday...the day I was destined to see the Dark Knight with my cousins in theaters. I was soo excited. But when we got to the theater, we found out it was sold out. So instead, we saw another Warner Brothers pic, Star Wars: the Clone Wars. We never did get to see the Dark Knight in theaters.