CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

It's truly a great song. They played it right after the "surprise moment" at my wife's baby shower.I was emotional as fuck.

Aw. #Ed you're gonna be even more emotional when the real moment arrives.

• Like 3

mark wahlberg's at his best when he plays an idiot or an asshole. give him a generic hero role and he fucking sucks.

Wrong! He was great in Shooters. Movie was underrated imo.

• Like 1

Snowpiercer is a total B-grade movie.

If it was a wide release American film, it'd be reviewed as such, but because it's a Korean film based on a French graphic novel, it's a sci-fi classic-I think not. I say this, not against foreign films, hell, they deserve more love in the US, but this is one case where it's really overpraised.

• Like 1

Snowpiercer is a total B-grade movie.

If it was a wide release American film, it'd be reviewed as such, but because it's a Korean film based on a French graphic novel, it's a sci-fi classic-I think not. I say this, not against foreign films, hell, they deserve more love in the US, but this is one case where it's really overpraised.

It's actually a Korean / Czech Republican / USA / France co-production.

• Like 1

Aw. #Ed you're gonna be even more emotional when the real moment arrives.

No you won't!!!!!!!!For the love of God do not look at the baby coming out of her. THEY LIE, it's not as pretty as TV and movies make it out to be. I've never looked at a vagina the same again.
  • Like 1

Snowpiercer is a total B-grade movie. If it was a wide release American film, it'd be reviewed as such, but because it's a Korean film based on a French graphic novel, it's a sci-fi classic-I think not. I say this, not against foreign films, hell, they deserve more love in the US, but this is one case where it's really overpraised.

The thing only has a 7/10 on IMDB, I'm keeping my expectations way down.
  • Like 1