CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I work in Times Square so we're close.  

I have a brother who is a bartender on West 46th between 6th and 7th. Make it happen Spatula.

Must resist...In seriousness though I wasn't going sexual, I was thinking of a big juicy burger or steak, just a slab of meat rather then a dainty filet mignon.

You can get a burger anywhere, it doesn't scream out to me, "Hey I"m fancy come eat me!"  Whereas a filet in a nice, luxorious banquet hall would deliver you the finest of meats, so tender that you could cut it with a butter knife. Top that off with some lobster butter.......mmmmmm.

You can get a burger anywhere, it doesn't scream out to me, "Hey I"m fancy come eat me!"  Whereas a filet in a nice, luxorious banquet hall would deliver you the finest of meats, so tender that you could cut it with a butter knife. Top that off with some lobster butter.......mmmmmm.

What if I were to request some sushi?

That's exactly what I meant. :)

Oh! Sorry, I thought you were being perverted like some of these other users.........men.....

Eggplant?

:sick:

Hey, it's vegetarian for those who love dem veggies. There will be cheese on it.

Besides, your getting you meat in you so it would bother you :)

You can get a burger anywhere, it doesn't scream out to me, "Hey I"m fancy come eat me!" Whereas a filet in a nice, luxorious banquet hall would deliver you the finest of meats, so tender that you could cut it with a butter knife. Top that off with some lobster butter.......mmmmmm.

You don't need to be fancy to be eaten. Just big and juicy. Most men like that.

What if I were to request some sushi?

Oh.....banquets don't work like that :(

Banquets are all pre-paid and laid out in advance. A single person or people can't just order off the menu, they don't work like that. If you wanted sushi, you would probably have to walk to the hotels pub or bar and order it there, pay for it, then bring it to your table.

*looks at title* Completely gay, you say?  :ph34r:

You know what else is completely gay? Adoration for Dame Jolie. And you know where you can find Dame Jolie? GUEST STARRING IN AN ALL-NEW, SHOCKING EPISODE OF THE FORUM GAMES!

Don't miss it!

• Like 3