CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I hope Lucy can get at least to Salt numbers. ScarJo kind of NEEDS it to prove Black Widow movie should be made

But a lot of people who loved her in IM2/TA/CA2 cant see Lucy cause of the R, and Lucy is a way different concept than those. Pirates fans didnt show up for Johnny in Trans or Rum Diaries or Dark Shadows. Doesnt mean he lost his fans, they just want to see him in what they know. I think CA2 showed enough she could do it, she was the co-lead. Lucy is not a good guage IMO. Itll show off her draw power some, but I think alot of young and old Widow fans may avoid it. Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 3

I have a friend who is super excited for Lucy. I just can't get over haw good this movie is. I expecte Serkis to be fantastic as  Caesar, but I didn't know Kebble would be so great as Koba.

Koba is the one with the scar from the first or that Orangutaun right hand man of Ceasar?

• Like 1

But a lot of people who loved her in IM2/TA/CA2 cant see Lucy cause of the R, and Lucy is a way different concept than those. Pirates fans didnt show up for Johnny in Trans or Rum Diaries or Dark Shadows. Doesnt mean he lost his fans, they just want to see him in what they know. I think CA2 showed enough she could do it, she was the co-lead. Lucy is not a good guage IMO. Itll show off her draw power some, but I think alot of young and old Widow fans may avoid it.

I hope your Wrong on that one Ayy. I think the fans are coming as will I :D

• Like 1

How much do you think 'formers will finish with I'm thinking 240-250 

Cause of the James Cameron upgraded Cameras and Surround 3D perhaps 245-255M.

So Ceasar needs only a 3+Multiplier to beat prime but lets focus our minds on the 4.1 from a 74M OW

it needs to go beyond 300M. :D.. And who knows maybe  Cearsar hits 75-80M OW.

:)

• Like 2