Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

I know. But it shows that FOX has more faith and confidence in MR2. Who knows maybe Universal doesn't think JW is worthy of screening in advance.

I have noticed that FOX loves screening those movies in which they have A LOT of faith in at least a month in advance. Ex: Kingsman, Spy and now Maze Runner 2.

This looks to be more of a private screening to gauge reaction from young adults, as evident by the fact that they strictly only want teenagers from 13 years old to 29, with surveys and potential interviews done by the studio afterwards to help them know what is working and what's not.

But it's a good indicator that they're doing test screenings to random members of the public, rather than to just family members and friends.

• Like 1

Cool poster! I have a feeling Fox will be on their game with the marketing. Wondering if this will beat Insurgent OW. Currently I predict it will open a little lower but have better legs and finish with about the same dom. Obviously it will kill it OS.

• Like 1

Cool poster! I have a feeling Fox will be on their game with the marketing. Wondering if this will beat Insurgent OW. Currently I predict it will open a little lower but have better legs and finish with about the same dom. Obviously it will kill it OS.

I doubt that it's OW is lower. $59M

I'm really curious as to what the budget for this one will be. Ball was able to make the first for $34M, but that was on a much smaller scale, and before Fox realized that this franchise would be hugely profitable.

A font that everybody hates. Don't ask me why, it's just an overused font in my opinion.

A girly, curly Q font that you use on 6th grader project posters. Im sure youve Comic Sans'ed on Microsoft Word before. Everyone has.

Yeah, this font is beyond horrible.