#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I have a gruesome tampon story about allowing a drunk stranger to use my bathroom on mid-day on St. Patrick's Day a few years back. I wanted to tell it. But, I cannot. It would ruin some posters days. And, possibly haunt some members here for years to come. All that tampon talk earlier brought back the ugly, repressed memory. Now, it will haunt me for the duration of my day.

We found a used tampon on the carpet in high school near the principles office. Not sure if prank or some girl was just that nasty.
  • Like 2

All this Baumer confusion has pushed me past 11000 likes :P

I knew it must have been a confusion but damn I actually laughed out loud reading that. Not every day you could see a guy accidently hitting on a guy.. :lol:

• Like 3

It really is a good number (if it stays put). Rise had a harder drop.

You mean by about 1%?

It's a good number but it's exactly what it should gross.  At this point, I don't think there are any numbers that will be good or bad.  Apes will play out exactly as it should this week, no surprises.  

• Like 1