Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

Still not much in the way of acting recently.

Gossip Girl seemed to end quietly, so she seemed to go quietly into the night. Speaking of Gossip Girl, my new crush Melissa Fumero had a recurring part on that show before Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I looked up and found out shes doing a movie called The Age of Adaline that is coming out next year.

• Like 1

With Guardians and Turtles opening within two weeks of each other, TF4 will be lucky to get past LEGO and Cap. Good thing they pandered to China, though.

As long as they keep filming locations in China knowing it will make more money.

• Like 1

I doubt TF4 will pass or match LEGO or Cap2. It was at sub 5 million this weekend, and it's still more than 20m away from reaching LEGO's DOM total. I still think it (might MIGHT) hit 250, but LEGO's total is out of the question in my opinion

• Like 1

Is Blake Lively on some kind of sabbatical from acting?

Ya, She took some time off after Gossip Girl ended.

She will be back next year with The Age of Adaline, which also stars Harrison Ford, Ellen Burstyn & Michiel Huisman. She's been pretty active in the Fashion scene, with major contracts with L'Oreal and Gucci. 

Plus she just launched her Lifestyle website and is on the current cover of Vogue Magazine, Not Bad

I'm a big fan, so hope she does more movies.

Edited by jj99

has there been any data yet about % of Lucy moviegoers that were female?

I read in two places today (including BOM) that the gender split was almost exactly even for Lucy. BOM further reports 65% over 25 yo.

• Like 1

I read in two places today (including BOM) that the gender split was almost exactly even for Lucy. BOM further reports 65% over 25 yo.

Dat ScarJo wide appeal. Hail ScarJo!
  • Like 1

Still not much in the way of acting recently.

Gossip Girl seemed to end quietly, so she seemed to go quietly into the night. Speaking of Gossip Girl, my new crush Melissa Fumero had a recurring part on that show before Brooklyn Nine Nine.

LOL she's on lockdown.

so ryan reynolds is basically buffalo bill, right?

:unsure:

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

So Maleficent has passed DOFP domestic and passed Cap 2 and Spiderman overseas and Worldwide. Wow.

What!!!!??? :(

Oh Smiles at haters of Lucy and ole  Empire thinking Lucy would have merely a mortal run... Sorry guys.. Dont bet against Scarjo

thanks to Avengers and Iron man fans checking her stuff out :)

• Like 1

I believe it is true.

Fuk..  I mean Mal wasnt a terrible movie, but it deserves not to beat Captain America  2 WW.

Shoot actually no film this year deserves too.. Cap is easily the best film of the year.. With close runner ups

in Xmen 2014 and Dragon 2. :) Wow insane and Jolie's Paycheck is going to go up per film now big time.

This film is doing way better than expected and wow will beat Hancock by a huge margin and thats another original

hero film with Will at full power.. Shows you girl power in Bullock and Jolie are unbelievable...

• Like 2

Ya, She took some time off after Gossip Girl ended.

She will be back next year with The Age of Adaline, which also stars Harrison Ford, Ellen Burstyn & Michiel Huisman. She's been pretty active in the Fashion scene, with major contracts with L'Oreal and Gucci. 

Plus she just launched her Lifestyle website and is on the current cover of Vogue Magazine, Not Bad

I'm a big fan, so hope she does more movies.

I read that interview and my god does she come off as a dolt. She's more famous for her looks than her actual acting. Just another hot "actress" (if you can call her that), that Hollywood and the media will toss aside once she turns 33 or so. 

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

I read that interview and my god does she come off as a dolt. She's more famous for her looks than her actual acting. Just another hot "actress" (if you can call her that), that Hollywood and the media will toss aside once she turns 33 or so. 

I think she had a movie career because of Harvey W. IIRC she was one of his protégés

• Like 1