Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I still think it has the worst trailers of any marvel movie. It looks way to campy. I would rather have captain America to beat GotG OW and total. I do not understand appeal to this movie like transformers.

I didn't like the trailer when I saw it on the big screen but the movie is fantastic, imo.

• Like 1

I didn't like the trailer when I saw it on the big screen but the movie is fantastic, imo.

Haven't seen the movie yet but I really dug the trailers, and so did the rest of the audience whenever it came on in the theatre

i give up. Marvel comics rules the world. What a disgrace that number is. Cannot believe that many people like to see this piece of crap looking movie

Baumer you need to seriously give this movie a try.

• Like 1

I don't understand how you can continuously trash a move you haven't even seen when it has a 9.0 rating on imdb and a 92 rating on RT lol. If you don't want to see it so much stop talking about it. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 5

Baumer you need to seriously give this movie a try.

Really, it's basically A New Hope and Trek 09 colored with the Marvel universe.

Now it's definitely not as good as A New Hope, but it's definitely on par with Trek 09, maybe a bit better.

• Like 1

Has Baumer told everyone not to suck each other's dicks just yet?We don't know how the rest of the day will play out. Keep calm!

#ED, are you gonna be able to get away from the like generator and see it?

Dat Interstellar trailer's gotta be tempting...