Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

:wub:I support Guardians though because of mah man Chris Pratt. Don't tell Dash but I kinda <3 Bradley Cooper too.

Go in for the Pratt. And then the Diesel and the Bautista just took all my feels and ran away. Edited by Sam

Actually it's not really, you're still in first with a sizable lead if you get it wrong. Whereas I plummet if you get it right :rofl:

You're right Chewy, I feel pretty good. I'm not, uh, I'm not scared at all. I just feel kind of... feel kind of invincible. (But losing 25,000 still burns like a mother.)
  • Like 1

Go in for the Pratt. And then the Diesel and the Bautista just took all my feels and ran away.

I'll be going tomorrow.

So many tissues prepared for dat trailer. And Guardians of course. :P

• Like 2

I'll be going tomorrow. So many tissues prepared for dat trailer. And Guardians of course. :P

No.1 reason for What Went Right? with GOTG right there.
  • Like 1

Saw it tonight. Awesome film. Third best Marvel Studios film after Cap2 and TA. Solid A from me. My only complaints are the pacing at the beginning and

no hints of Warlock or Captain Marvel. Not sure why they are avoiding those two like the plague but they must have their reasons. Also waiting for Thanos' origins to be covered, so still no Titan or Eternals.

But was I the only one who

got chills when the Marvel Studios fanfare came on? The way they did it after the prologue was a nice touch.

• Like 5

Back from my 2nd viewing. Just as amazing as it was last night. It's tied with TA as my favorite MCU movie. WOM is going to be crazy good for it. Grade remains the same 9.5/10 A+.  :D  :wub:

FUCK YOU I'M JELLY

I'll be going tomorrow. So many tissues prepared for dat trailer. And Guardians of course. :P

Trailers dont make me cry, but I felt a tug in my chest and I choked when Saturn appeared. The space scenes are whats gonna get to me. I love astronomy like white girls love Starbucks.
  • Like 2