Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I think Guardians is my favorite movie of the year thus far. Marvel and Gunn really outdid themselves.

For me, Cap is still in the lead now but GOTG is right behind it...Marvel is shitting gold right now...

• Like 2

If you are talking about John Blake, at least JGL made us care for the character. Anne Hathaway Catwoman was just a walking talking 2D signboard reading "Badass Female. Love Me."

Lacking compelling characterization doesn't necessarily make one a Mary Sue. Just two dimensional. John Blake is literally a perfect idealized person with no characteristic flaws in the entirety of TDKR. That's a real Mary Sue.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

Lacking compelling characterization doesn't necessarily make one a Mary Sue. Just two dimensional. John Blake is literally a perfect idealized person with no characteristic flaws in the entirety of TDKR. That's a real Mary Sue.

Posted Image

• Like 3

NO DERAILMENTS!!!

GO TO CONVERSATION THREAD!!!

Posted Image

Please guys, follow what Neo said. Stop the off-topic conversation.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Worldwide Updates: 'Dragon 2' - $464 million, '22 Jump Street' - $290 million, 'Fault in our Stars' - $263 million... http://bit.ly/1tKoVrR 

[*] 

Sequel time for Dragon and 22JS. Fault already had his sort of sequel announced and with a date.