Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I can. Also that Trank's script has been rewritten, adapted and revised more times than one of Obama's speeches. There's a story(Trank), a story and screenplay(Slater), a screenplay(Kinberg) and "revisions"(Nowlin).With that much tinkering going on, I'm pretty sure Fox is in control of this production. ;)

Pffft. You think that's a lot of rewrites? If that's it, that's honestly NOT a lot of tinkering.
  • Like 1

What movies did see in Imax last year and this year,

Last year I saw Star Trek, and this year I saw Divergent and SpiderMan (it's not really what I WANT to see but rather what's playing when I'm there)
  • Like 2

With 32M Saturday the OW should be 96-97M.... :blink: . Crazy.Those are poor jumps for Lucy seems like a Friday movie, but Hercules should increase like 35-40%...

I wouldn't worry too much about Lucy, it has a $40M budget and it's 96% locked to cross $100M DOM. Hercules on the other hand costs $100M, at the end of the day I think it'll be saved overseas. Both mov Edited by Godzilla likes Tom Cruise

32m, if it materializes, would be an awesome jump, and will pretty much guarantee 250m. :o

While I would normally agree, this is the shit summer of shit legs, so who knows :/

It's a wonder that FC and DOFP were as good as they were. FOX must have decided to take a hands off approach with the X-men these days. Seems to be working since DOFP has revitalized the franchise! :o

How do you think they lured Singer back? By telling him they'd be hovering over him? :P

Singer is proven, Trank is not.

• Like 2