Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Nearly a 100 yrs of wait, all these top writers working on it... TW has stolen some of Disneys best marketer team.. I beg to differ Noctis...Its not only possible its likely. Kevin Smith says this film may reach Titanic numbers WW. IT will be insane, but it depends like Ethan says on quality and marketing. This time they haveto make trailers as good as MOS , but deliver a film far better in quality than Avengers and Captain America2 or just as good

MoS had an AMAZING marketing team. The film, however, was really bad. It is one of the most soulless blockbuster films I've ever seen. I have very little hopes of this turning out well since Snyder is directing.
  • Like 3

MoS had an AMAZING marketing team. The film, however, was really bad. It is one of the most soulless blockbuster films I've ever seen. I have very little hopes of this turning out well since Snyder is directing.

Snyder really did drop the ball in the second half of the film.

Oh okay winner chooses a sig for the other to post then. :) NO worries.

If Avatar wins by at least 900M gap, you will say I Bow down before the might of Supes and his Avatar team

and James Cameron is forever the king of making movies. All hail Lord cameron lol.

I'll take that bet,

If Avatar doesn't beat Avengers 2 by at least 900m WW (or better let loses to the Avengers 2) then I will pick your signature, and you will also post (and have as a quote on your sig), "Avatar is the most overrated film of all time.  Hail Whedon."

MoS had an AMAZING marketing team. The film, however, was really bad. It is one of the most soulless blockbuster films I've ever seen.I have very little hopes of this turning out well since Snyder is directing.

Keep the faith I think hes not stuckup like Bay and  will listen to what we want..

We cant have Avengers beating  Superman and BAtman debut.. This has been prayed for and fought for even longer than

SM1 finally comng out to the boxoffice.

We need your energy... Think Positive...Snyder did do a good Job with that cool SH film with owlman.

Just wasnt fun enogh for fans, but rem alot of folks said its the best adapted film of a comic book of all time.

Synder has the force within to do it..  I think he will.. ANd this time its not just Goyer writing. :)

Holy Guacamole Marvel is truly on fire right now.

This should have been released in July. But August is cool too.

You know, when Marvel first announced the dates for Cap 2 and Guardians there were a lot of people complaining about them. Looks like they're getting the last laugh.

Honesty the release date is what killed MOS the most.
  • Like 3

I'll take that bet,

If Avatar doesn't beat Avengers 2 by at least 900m WW (or better let loses to the Avengers 2) then I will pick your signature, and you will also post (and have as a quote on your sig), "Avatar is the most overrated film of all time.  Hail Whedon."

Damn theee to hell Panda :-p!!! Its a bet my friend... LOL GRR on having to say that in my sig.

CAmeron dont fuck this up for me and my Pandora  team or Im going to kill you and the Apes writers lol

Dont give up on Bvs Supes surpassing it as well. This film could get the 60-90 yr old fans coming to buy tickets

just like Titanic and Avatar.

Avengers does not reach these people

Love how you say that, one does reach 1.5B without targeting the 60-90 yr old demo.