Whose Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo

• Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alot
    • Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alittle
    • TIE/EVEN
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alot
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alittle

Star-Lord almost feels like a mix of Lone Starr from Spaceballs and Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China. Anybody else get that vibe?And again, my personal theory is that up to when we join him in the present day, Quill has basically been play-acting the "lovable rogue" character type from all the movies he watched back on Earth.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Star-Lord almost feels like a mix of Lone Starr from Spaceballs and Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China.

Yeah, he seems more like a goofy mix of Burton and Lone Starr strutting around and getting poked at by everyone around him for being an Emperor with no clothes than a Han Solo type.
  • Like 2

Yeah, he seems more like a goofy mix of Burton and Lone Starr strutting around and getting poked at by everyone around him for being an Emperor with no clothes than a Han Solo type.

Did you even watch the movie, as he was fearless in the movie, with great fighting skills.

And again, remember Han Solo, ran away, even though everyone begged him to stay, until he showed up at the end of the fight!

Chris Pratt is Awesome, one of my favorite actors, but Han Solo is Han solo. that and I think Guardians of the Galaxy is a little over rated. so I'll have to go with Han.

• Like 1

Did you even watch the movie, as he was fearless in the movie, with great fighting skills.And again, remember Han Solo, ran away, even though everyone begged him to stay, until he showed up at the end of the fight!

Han Solo saved the day and cleared the way for Luke, son. Best comeback ever. "Let's blow this thing and go home!"
  • Like 5

Ethan Hunt quickly becoming a one dimensional poster.

Anyway, Hans Solo no contest. Who even started this poll?

Now this is based simply on original Star Wars. I feel the character, and Star Wars itself was let down by the sequels, especially ROTJ.

Prequels are bullshit, GOTG is better than all of them, though not saying much.

Chris Pratt is great. Different from bland old Cap and alien Supermen and Bale in TDKR but not exceptionally better than the first iteration of Tony Stark or Hemsworth's Thor (in general).

• Like 1