filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Nothing, that I know of.

But he's probably busy and whatnot.

I'm just a usually worrisome person though, and him being fine is more important than him giving us numbers.

I'm sure he's fine, Claire. With the information Rth gives us it wouldn't surprise me at all that his job would get incredibly busy at times. And don't forget about personal social lives. 

The guy is awesome and deserves a weekend off. Besides, we all pretty much know the trajectory of the weekend at this point.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2

Nothing, that I know of.

But he's probably busy and whatnot.

I'm just a usually worrisome person though, and him being fine is more important than him giving us numbers.

Yeah, I am sure he is just too busy to give #s.   :)

I think we all can go a day or even a weekend without him giving us #s. 

• Like 1

I'm sure he's fine, Claire. With the information Rth gives us it wouldn't surprise me at all that his job would get incredibly busy at times. And don't forget about personal social lives. 

The guy is awesome and deserves a weekend off. Besides, we all pretty much know the trajectory of the weekend at this point.

I know. That's what I mean really.

Like, he needs his fun and time off too.

And bless, yes. Tell them, boo.

• Like 2

Guess we could talk about movieticket trends 

1. Turtles 36% (down 17% from yesterday)

2. Guardians 26% (up 11% from yesterday)

3. Hundred Foot J 6% (no change)

4. Into the Storm 6% (no change)

5. Boyhood 5%

• Like 2

The only enduring, commercially viable property that's really left is He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.Disney could do Gargoyles, but they almost seem to be embarrassed with that property, to the point where it took them years to complete the DVD release - as an Disney online store exclusive no less.

Edited by TServo2049

No...I really was mocking those who criticize Turtles, AA

I thought it was those who mocked TF4...maybe both?

Either way, there's a saying that applies in this situation. I think it starts with "Two wrongs..."

My personal feeling is, you're better than that. Or, I(and other GOTG fans) shouldn't have to pay for the few who have wronged you when it comes to Turtles or TF4. If this was a one-off kind of thing, I wouldn't have said anything. But you have repeated basically the same thing a lot lately. Hard not to take you seriously.