Dementeleus

Weekend numbers, version 2: With RTH Sunday, new projections TMNT 65.5, GOTG 42.2

Even though Step Up All In did terrible, I guess the franchise will keep living overseas.

Once again, the OS audience seems to be the driving force once more.

I'm glad that happens more and more frequantly. Step Up is not my cup of tee (I haven't seen any of the movies) but the US audience has a pretty weird taste in movies sometimes, especially when we're talking sequels. Without OS, franchises like TF, POTC or Pacific Rim wouldn't get another sequel and movies like Battle Ship, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island or the Total Recall remake probably wouldn't be made.  

• Like 2

Overseas is a funny term to me.  Money is money and overseas just means that it's another market.  The world has shrunk in size and international markets are just as important as the domestic one.

• Like 4

Just got back from TMNT I was forced to see it with my cousins. The thing about the film is that it isn't good, but it isn't so awful that it's fun to make of. It's just really bland. I'm curious to see how it's legs are. 

Edited by ban1o

Just got back from TMNT I was forced to see it with my cousins. The thing about the film is that it isn't good, but it isn't so awful that it's fun to make of. It's just really bland. I'm curious to see how it's legs are. 

WRONG THREAD THATS FOR THE TMNT THREAD OUT OUT OUT

• Like 1

Very good for Turtles, but will lose a lot of screens this weekend.

Sorry didn't read all the posts in this thread.  August has really been something 1st Guardians than Turtles. what's next.

Edited by SuperRocket