Totem

Terra Nova

It has got better as they got more into the Sixer story and Taylor's son. They did make a big investment in the main set so it may not be as expensive to make a second season. Fox would have expected better ratings but they're not totally terminal.

Predictions for the finale?Mine is that it ends with the Terra Novans fracturing the portal to save the colony from future attacks, but the result is they're cut off from the future and will have to progress completely on their own. That ending's clean-cut enough to serve as a series finale if it doesn't get renewed.

I liked the finale and hope that it does come back for a second season. Before this I was fine if it didn't. And there is a slight

Lost-ish

moment at the end.

Dude, it's totally a piece of

The Black Rock

But I was pleased to see that my prediction for the finale was largely correct. We got to see some dino ravaging of corporate goons which is always pleasing.

• Like 1