Johnny Wiseau

films you love but everyone else hates

The Purge:Anarchy..

ok thinking about it Divergent and the purge 2 share the 1st spot

Hmm. haven't seen that one. I am too indecisive to pick a favorite film but it's between: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Fault in Our Stars, and Gaurdians of the Galexy. I did like Divergent a lot though.

what I'm about to add is gonna literally kill the fuck out of my credibility lol

but I actually like Click..yes Adam Sandler kinda sucks but this one is really cool and smart..

and..wait for it..

the 1st Percy Jackson  :ph34r:  I like it..fuck all of you

Edited by Johnny Wiseau
  • Like 1

Hmm. haven't seen that one. I am too indecisive to pick a favorite film but it's between: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Fault in Our Stars, and Gaurdians of the Galexy. I did like Divergent a lot though.

I'm going to watch TFioS soon..doesn't look too good to me as I've never read the books..also it looks like a typical Notebook/A Walk to Remember kind of movie  :wacko:

Edited by Johnny Wiseau

Shailene Woodley is great and I have no doubt she would deliver

but the story seems like an average cancer/love story..or is there anything extra?

Far from average.  Fucking brilliant.

• Like 1

what I'm about to add is gonna literally kill the fuck out of my credibility lol

but I actually like Click..yes Adam Sandler kinda sucks but this one is really cool and smart..

and..wait for it..

the 1st Percy Jackson  :ph34r:  I like it..fuck all of you

Click is brilliant too.  

• Like 1

Speed Racer

The kid brother and his chimp annoy me as much as they do anyone else (and the effects looked clunky even back upon its release), but otherwise, it's a damn fun ride that works because it embraces its style and its absurd world completely. In one of my better examples of Internet Blasphemy, I actually easily prefer it over Cloud Atlas among the Wachowskis' post-Matrix credits.

This is probably the best post in a thread called "films you love but everyone else hates"