kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

For the record, this is the kind of post you will see from me, it's a response, not an off the cuff statement.  Yet, this is also the kind of post people ridicule me for, saying that I troll on about GOTG, when really all I'm doing is saying the same thing about Galaxy that is being said about Turtles.  

StarkyStark, on 16 Aug 2014 - 01:56 AM, said:Posted Image

So TMNT is winning again?  damn americans like their garbage 

My response:

Which would also explain why GOTG is doing so well.  It's the Walmart of summer movies.

• Like 1

So...after reading the last few pages... Whose movie has the biggest...number now?You guys are killing me.

Turtles 7.7

GOTG: 7.0

Ex3: 6

• Like 2

Um... Back to the numbers???

I have nothing until actuals come in but, here. Have some kittens!

Posted Image

You're going to kill us by cuteness aren't you?  :lol:

Two can play the game. 

Posted Image

Anyways back to numbers.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 2

You're going to kill us by cuteness aren't you?  :lol:

Two can play the game. 

Posted Image

Anyways back to numbers.

Are you posting that for the hot girl or the cute pussy?

• Like 5

Yea, there's a lot that they did wrong.  But more than anything I think the leak killed it, the pg13 didn't help.

Well, for me, it was the PG-13 rating. I'm not even going  to bother with this thing when it comes on Netflix.

Outside of Guardians breaking out huge this summer anyway was super crappy. Hoping for November changing things for sure.

I think there's been some other good stories this summer.

• Like 1

It didn't have a chance.  It finished 20 million behind Turtles last weekend.  Turtles was well liked by its target audience.  When you use logic and not blind hate you realize GOTG had 0% chance of winning the weekend.  

Doesn't matter, it's winning the big picture does! GOTG is going to be seeing 200+ million, and TMNT is going to struggle to see even 150 million..So suck it!