alisson23

The Maze Runner OS Strong Run! 208M Cume!

16.5M weekend, 119M total.

Good weekend to weekend drop for TMR. $16.5M down from $27 M last weekend with no new opening is very impressive. With $192,395,000 aleady in the bank and with many more big markets to open, $350M WW is a lock.

• Like 5

It could do close to 150M just from the curent markets alone. I'm starting to wonder if this will beat THG OS. It would need another 143M from the other markets and considering how many of the big ones are left I really think it has a good chance. 

• Like 3

It could do close to 150M just from the curent markets alone. I'm starting to wonder if this will beat THG OS. It would need another 143M from the other markets and considering how many of the big ones are left I really think it has a good chance.

Which ones are left? I know China, but idk the dates for any other markets.
  • Like 1

The Maze Runner showed legs with another $16.5m from 5,345 screens in 61 markets. The international cume crossed the $100M mark this week with a total now of $119.1M. There were no new openings, but holdovers performed strongly. Koreaearned $3M from 476 screens and now has a cume of $16.7M; Australia added $1.85M from 315 for a cume of $11.83M; Russia took $1.3M more from 980 for a $13M cume; Brazil added $1.1M from 373 for a $5.56M cume; and Spain notched $1M from 341 with a total $5.2M. Among the top markets are Korea, Russia, Australia, Mexico ($9M cume) and Taiwan. The Fox movie is in its 4th frame there and has earned $7.2M to date. The Maze Runner races to the UK and Italy next weekend, followed by France, other European and Latin American territories. China launches October 28.

• Like 5

Wow, mojo has been absorbed by imdb.

I'm gonna miss a lot of the quick link features there.

I love the way you can filter WW grosses by studio, by season,

and quick links to actors films, adjusted figures, mind-boggling

wealth of historical data

Sadly missed....

The Maze Runner finally made its way to the UK with $3.4M on 650 screens. InItaly, the thriller landed $1.32M at 299 dates. In all, Maze Runner added $14M to the puzzle from 4,821 screens in 67 markets. The picture is holding well in Korea($1.7M at 368 dates) where it has become the 10th highest grossing Fox title ever in the market. In Taiwan, it’s now the 10th biggest movie of 2014, surpassingMaleficent. The cume to date is $139.9M, with releases from Germany, France, Japan and China (on Oct. 28) still to come.

• Like 4