eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Beating Transformers is the part that makes movie fans happy.

I don't care for 'beating' anything, I only care for the complete business numbers

=> I am very happy about each dollar spend in the cinemas worldwide, even for movies I do not know or like or...

Exceptions: movies that promote rape, mistreatment, injustice, intolerance....

• Like 1

Does that include this weekend foreign number?

As far as already reported. Some countries report only every few weeks... It's difficult, Subers searches e.g. for more dependable and regular/ sources in some small to mid-sized countries and one or 2 big ones too

Thought Lucy had shit WOM? Lol at the haters. Lucy wasn't bad as people say. The RT audience rating is ridiculous.

I wouldn't say shit WOM. Is just not what the fans expected. Still a pretty good movie.Marvel better start considering that Black Widow movie.
  • Like 2

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 2 mins

STEP UP ALL IN: $53.5M Overseas Total / $67.1M Global Total #StepUpAllIn

Pamela McClintock @PamelaDayM 14 secs

Exec from @WeinsteinFilms on #SinCity2's dismal opening: "It's like the ice bucket challenge w/o the good cause" http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-guardians-tmnt-beat-727285 

Box Office Mojo @boxofficemojo 8 secs

'Guardians of the Galaxy' moved back in to 1st place this weekend with $17.6 million (-30%): http://bit.ly/VJHDBb 

(I think the Forbes guy really mixed up his numbers, not typical for him)